Tufton Warren Farm LLP (‘we’ or ‘us’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or others, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
This policy applies to information we collect about:
- Our customers
- People who do business with us
- Professional contacts and suppliers of services to us
- People who register to attend events we run
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your name, address, email contact, telephone numbers
- Information that you provide to us
- Information provided to us by Clock Barn Ltd or otherwise so we can process and fulfil your booking for the relevant venue
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out with us and of the management and fulfilment of your booking.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored in hard copy at our office, and on our secure servers or those of our authorised processors, who are based within the European Union. We use strict procedures and appropriate technical and organisation methods to minimise the risk of any unauthorized access or inadvertent disclosure of your data.
Uses made of the information
Personal data collected by us may be used by us for our legitimate interests. These are for:
- the management, processing and fulfilment of your booking
- contacting you in relation to your booking
- dealing with any queries you may raise with us
- marketing and promotional purposes related to our products and services
- for fulfilling any other contractual obligations we may have with you
Where we provide you with relevant information about any services or events we think may be of interest to you, we will give you the option to opt-out of receiving such information in the future, or you can notify us at any time by writing to us at
Tufton Warren Farm
Hants RG28 7RH
to let us know if you would rather not receive this information.
Disclosure of your information
We do not sell, rent, share or intentionally make publicly available any individually identifying or aggregate information.
How long we keep your information
For customers who book with us, or with whom we enter into a contract, we will keep your data for a period of 7 years after the end of the relevant contract, after which time it will be deleted from our systems if it is no longer required for the lawful purpose for which it was obtained.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, object to processing as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability.
If you have provided consent for the processing of your data, you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioners’ Office if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR or DPA with regard to your personal data
See our Terms and Conditions.